Unlike leasing, which is an investment, financial leasing is integrated into operating budgets and makes it possible to finance 100% of the desired amount. In addition, at the end of the contract the company can:
– recover the material
– continue to rent it
– renew it or make it evolve, even before term.
With financial leasing, equipment management becomes easy and flexible, allowing the technical level of the leased equipment to be permanently optimized.
A flexible and flexible financing tool, financial leasing allows companies that use it to:
– Distribute the financial burden over the period of use;
– Easily adapt its IT equipment to their objectives, due to the flexibility offered to replace and renew their equipment;
– Plan in advance the evolution of their equipment (for example every 36 or 48 months);
– Control their costs;
– Plan and manage budgets in line with constraints, thanks to the possibility of integrating maintenance and upkeep.
The scalable rental allows the company to operate to the maximum of its capacities by offering constant availability to the latest technologies in order to be competitive in the field of innovation and the service provided to its customers.